This application is based on Nutrient Value of Some Common Foods provided by Health Canada.
It lists 19 nutrients for 1000 of the most commonly consumed foods in Canada.
- Nutrient Value of Some Common Foods emphasis on mixed dishes rather than individual ingredients.
- Some foods have been categorized to allow users to compare between similar foods.
- Foods commonly consumed have been chosen and listed alphabetically under 17 general food headings.
- This classification allows the user to easily locate a particular food and to compare its nutrient values to similar foods.
- search specific keyword in food name
Nutrients in Foods is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Nutrients in Foods (version 1.0.3) has a file size of 3.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.